Instructions for Adding a Calendar
All Platt/CHOICE calendars have be created as public google calendars which can be found on the Platt Calendar Website. Anyone can add these calendars to their own google calendar by following the instructions below. This can be helpful in managing school events as well as homework assignments.
Obtain URL of the Calendar
- Click on the gray RSS Feed icon in the upper right corner of the calendar of interest.
- The Calendar Feeds box will appear. Click on the green ICAL button
- Select "Get Standard iCal URL"
- Copy the URL listed in the box starting with https://npm.bvsd.org/.... (See list below)
Add to Google Calendar
- Open your personal google calendar or go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar
- In the left column, select the "+" next to the "Other calendars" header
- Select "From URL"
- Paste the URL (from above steps) into the box and click on "Add calendar" button.