BVSD Resources for Home Learning
- BVSD Family Learning Hub - for learning platform (Schoology) support videos and information
- BVSD Home Learning Website - for schedules, grading, attendance, etc
- BVSD Middle School Academic Hub - for curriculum, assessments, learning materials, etc
- BVSD Reintroduction Plan Website - for 5 phase plan and other overview information.
Need Technical Help?
Technical support is available from BVSD IT for password/access issues, problems with your chromebook, help with Classroom Applications (Google Classroom/Hangouts, Infinite Campus, Schoology, etc) and if you're having issues connection/access to the internet.
- Contact BVSD IT at 720-561-HELP
- BVSD Technical Resource Website - a great place to find answers to many IT questions!
- BVSD Support for Devices - What to do When Your Device Has an Issue
- BVSD Internet Options*
*Note: Your family may qualify for a district-sponsored internet access.
How Can Parents Support Their Students
Our Counselors are here to help you during this strange time. Please visit the Platt/CHOICE Counseling Website for more information.
We will be posting GREAT and free resources for parents and students in this section.
Teaching Tolerance has put together an amazing Toolkit on a wide variety of topics on Virus anxiety
A good article from Colorado Public Radio (CPR) titled Lower Your Expectations and Other Parenting Advice in the era of COVID 19 - this article also contains a link for a weekly parent forum on Thursday nights with Dr. Cypers who heads up the stress and anxiety clinic at UC Anschutz
If you are needing to take a break during some of your online learning check out these links: