Home/Hybrid Learning Overview
Please utilize the resources listed below to help you better access our Home/Hybrid Learning depending upon which phase we currently are in. Each grade level's web page and homework calendar also provides grade level specific announcements and assignment due dates. Please do not hesitate to email teachers or administration with questions or concerns during this time.
Spanish Translation /
traducción al español
Por favor oprima el botón localizado en la parte inferior derecha para traducir esta página.
Spring Semester Schedule
This semester will consist of two 10-week blocks. For each of these 10-week quarters, students will have 3 classes giving them a total of 6 classes for the semester.
- Third Quarter: January 5th - March 12th
- Periods 1, 2, 3
- Fourth Quarter: March 15th - May 27th
- Periods 4, 5, 6
Phase 3 Hybrid Learning beginning January 11th
We are currently in Phase 3 Hybrid Learning. Please utilize the Phase 3 Hybrid Learning Website for more information and details about learning at home at this time. Please do not hesitate to email teachers or administration with questions or concerns during this time.
- How are we cohorting students?
- What will my students' daily schedule look like?
- Will my student have homework each night?
- What is the Advisory Block?
- How much time will my student be on a chromebook each day?
- Will my student have access to elective classes?
- Why are there no live teaching sessions on Mondays?
- How will attendance be taken?
- How can I monitor my students' progress?