Welcome to Phase 2+ Hybrid Learning at Platt and CHOICE!
Please utilize this resource website to help you better access Phase 2+ Hybrid Learning. Each grade level's web page and homework calendar also provides grade level specific announcements and assignment due dates. Please do not hesitate to email teachers or administration with questions or concerns during this time.
phase 2+ Hybrid Learning Overview
In Phase 2+ Hybrid Learning, students attend in person learning 2 days a week and engage in home learning 2 days a week based on their A/B cohort. Students in cohort A, attend in person classes Tuesday and Wednesday and students in cohort B attend in person learning on Thursday and Friday.
Goals of returning to in person learning:
Support in person learning in a safe and healthy way as possible.
Ensure a reasonable level of safety for students and staff for in person learning.
Minimize disruptions to education by facilitating timely responses to COVID-19 through cohorting students and staff when possible, screening for symptomatic individuals, and coordinating closely with local and state public healthy agencies.
Ensure equity in educational opportunity by considering learning and health needs of all students, including those with varying health conditions, economic backgrounds, language skills, or educational needs.
- How are we cohorting students?
- What will my students' daily schedule look like?
- Will my student have homework each night?
- What is the Advisory Block?
- How much time will my student be on a chromebook each day?
- Will my student have access to elective classes?
- Why are there no live teaching sessions on Mondays?
- How will attendance be taken?
- How can I monitor my students' progress?