Welcome to Home Learning at Platt and CHOICE!
Please utilize this resource website to help you better access Home Learning. Each grade level's web page and homework calendar also provides grade level specific announcements and assignment due dates. Please do not hesitate to email teachers or administration with questions or concerns during this time.
Home Learning Overview
In an effort to support families and students navigate Home Learning we have created a presentation and video. Although we engaged in home learning last spring, this fall is going to look and feel very different. Please view this presentation to access the links.
- Why are we still grouping students in cohorts?
- What will my students' daily schedule look like?
- Will my student have homework each night?
- What is the Advisory Block?
- How much time will my student be on a chromebook each day?
- Will my student have access to elective classes?
- Why are there no live teaching sessions on Mondays?
- How will attendance be taken?
- How can I monitor my students' progress?